Hair Donut How To

 I stumbled across numerous ways to style longer hair using SOCKS
...it was pretty interesting.
After watching some I realized this could be a lifesaver
to those who want their hair to look gorgeous,
but just don't have the time to do it!
So I thought why not have a Tribute to Sock Styling
ALL WEEK LONG!
Hope you enjoy this fun filled week of SOCKS
...sorry to everyone who has shorter hair like me!

To start off here is a Tutorial on how to create your very own SOCK DONUT! Of course you can also do all of these styles with a Hair Donut found at Sally's Beauty Supply Store.

Tip: the longer the sock the bigger your donut will be, if you want it bigger, try using mutiple socks, bigger donuts will create bigger curls as I will show later on in the week!

Comments

Popular Posts