Waterfall Braid

This is a beautiful braid for any age! It works best on long hair, but you can do many things with it, for kids you could even try incorporating ribbon?! The hair can be curly, straight, curled, or wavvy. Check out the video tutorial below:

Photograph by Karly Leavitt Photography, click on the photo to check out her page! 


Here are some pictures showing the Waterfall Braid with different colors of hair & textures.

 & Last but not Least, The Video Tutorial! Be sure to let me know how this braid works out for you & if you incorporate it in a cool way you should send your picture to amylsearle@gmail.com so I can post it to show everyone!

Comments

  1. just found your blog today through Kar+wade! :) love it! I'm a hairstylist too, and sometimes I need a reminder to switch it up a bit more. :) i love the look of the waterfall braid but I hate how it looks on my hair! I guess I will work those extensions and try it again ;)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I love doing this blog because it pushes me to allows try something new! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts