Rocking Chair Makeover

So my wonderful Aunt gave this rocking chair to me when we got Annabelle, but I really wanted it to match her other furniture! So I discovered this amazing stuff called Gel Stain, because believe me I did not want to sand down all of those tiny areas, would of taken me a century! Anyway I got the Gel Stain at a Home Decor store. It's so great you just paint it right on! Using a bristle brush can give you a look like wood. thats what I used. The ladies down at that store were so creative! They used the gel stain on walls, mirrors, plates, Anything!

Before
 After

Comments

  1. Love it! I don't think I could ever refinish furniture and have it turn out cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but its soo easy! Especially with gel stain, you literally don't have to do anything but paint it on! Plus if it looks bad you can always repaint over it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts