Topsy Turvey Updo

Topsy Turvey Updo





 Tips: Start on side with least hair, this is great on a day when you don't wash your hair, with my hair being curly I didn't worry about making parts exact- keeping it messy actually looks better, leave out hair around you face!
1) take a small section and put a small elastic around it, create a hole in the middle & tuck the pony tail through. 2) take another section after the first and repeat 3) continue make topsy turveys as you go around the hairline. 4) I like to loosen the crown area so it doesnt go flat to your head. 5) once you get to the middle back of your head then move to the other side of your part. 6) create a section from the front to the back of your ear- secure in pony tail and loop through the hole you create. 7) I added another topsy turvey in the back to push my hair to a side pony tail. 8) Since my hair is short i actually didn't use an elastic, I just back combed alot then used a bobby pin & swirled into the hair making it messy.

Comments

Popular Posts